11/25/2015

Take The High Road

Akin to a no hitter jinx in baseball, don’t mention it until it is done. As of today I have a contract with Covington Publishing of Kanas City to print my third book titled Take the High Road: dispatches from the

(heart)land. Barnes and Noble picked up my first two and I have indications they will this one as well. I spent parts of the years 2012 to 2015 on the open road listening to Americans. We are today a divided nation. I wanted to know why? This book is about what I heard. To my pleased amazement, my long and winding road inexplicably and constantly led me to cross paths with the type of characters found in a Mark
Twain novel or portrayed in a Norman Rockwell painting. Those flawed with the bittersweet memories of good times long gone became my new “on the road” friends. If this books sells, great. If not, then I had a hell of a lot of fun writing a nice tax deduction. Expected release date is February 1, 2016.
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Search This Blog